I've just switched by blog software. The I've been running quite a hacked version of perl-based blosxom (read: hacked beyond recognition) and I had problems maintaining it. It also has some drawbacks as a file-based store and I've got issues with file timestamps, no dates on comments, etc. Therefore I've decided to switch to something newer and cooler, java-based blojsom. As with any software the migration was not easy, but it looks like it works. If you notice any problems please let me now. And hey, I'm sorry for re-appearing of old posts in your feed. I haven't figured how to avoid it. Sorry.