« December »
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
       
About
Categories
Syndication
Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by blojsom

Radovan Semančík's Weblog

Thursday, 11 December 2008
« SOA vs WOA | Main | Get 'em up against the wall »

I've just switched by blog software. The I've been running quite a hacked version of perl-based blosxom (read: hacked beyond recognition) and I had problems maintaining it. It also has some drawbacks as a file-based store and I've got issues with file timestamps, no dates on comments, etc. Therefore I've decided to switch to something newer and cooler, java-based blojsom. As with any software the migration was not easy, but it looks like it works. If you notice any problems please let me now. And hey, I'm sorry for re-appearing of old posts in your feed. I haven't figured how to avoid it. Sorry.

Posted by semancik at 10:58 PM in misc
Comment: Radovan Semancik at Fri, 12 Dec 11:22 AM

Quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Add your comment:
(not displayed)
Generate another code
SCode

Please enter the code as seen in the image above to post your comment.
 
 
Your comments will be submitted for approval by blog owner to avoid comment spam. It will not appear immediately. Also please be sure to fill out all mandatory fields (marked by asterisk). This ... ehm ... imperfect software does not have any error indication for missing input fields.
 
 

 

[Trackback URL for this entry]