I work as software architect for Evolveum and nLight.
- My articles, papers, reasearch works, etc.
- Revised World Wide Web Architecture, Dissertation
- My open and research projects
- My presentations and talks at various events
- Software Architecture
- Software architecture are simple and complex at the same time. It is
a challenge to design a complex system in an efficient way that it
will bring a continuous value to owners. As an architect, I practice
a pragmatic approach that is slithly different from the mainstream
- Distributed systems (Web services, REST, J2EE, CORBA, ...)
- I see a perspective in building distributed Internet-scale systems.
My concern is on distributed services and systems, but even the
Internet/intranet applications are interesting. Sometimes.
- Digital Identity
- The technologies that surround the "identity" are a vital part of
the architecture both in enterprise and on the Internet. I see
"indentity" as part of the overall architecture, not just as a
stand-alone component as many people see it.
- LDAP Directory Services
- To support the Identity and network infrastructure. Especially
Sun Java System Directory Server and OpenLDAP.
- Java is the tool to get to the other interests.
- One of the most beautiful and creative language I have ever seen. Too bad
it has lost its touch with new technologies.
I've used to be a Perl monk.